Status : Applications for Spring 2018 open soon
Applications for FALL 2017 apprenticeships are now closed. Applications for SPRING 2018 apprentices will be open soon.
We invite young creatives (14 - 18 years old) in the St. Louis metro area to apply and earn a stipend through paid apprenticeships in the arts in the Fall, Spring, and Summer.
Applying for a St. Louis ArtWorks apprenticeship is NOT first-come, first-served. Teens interested in working for St. Louis ArtWorks must:
1) Be at least 14 years old by January 1, 2017,
2) Complete the online application (below),
3) Get a letter of recommendation sent to ArtWorks by a non-family member (teacher, after-school activity supervisor, church member, etc.)
4) Be selected for and attend an in-person interview at St. Louis ArtWorks in August (5959 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63112),
5) Be able to attend work Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30-6:00pm OR Saturdays 10:00am-3:30pm, September through December.
St. Louis Metro Bus and MetroLink are easily accessible near St. Louis ArtWorks’ location! Visit Google Maps to enter your address and see how quickly and easily you can get to St. Louis ArtWorks from your home!
THANK YOU for your interest and support of teen employment and the arts in St. Louis!