Status : Applications for Summer 2019 are currently open
Applications for Summer 2019 apprentices are now OPEN!
We invite young creatives (14 - 18 years old) in the St. Louis metro area to apply and earn a stipend through paid apprenticeships in the arts in the Fall, Spring, and Summer.
Applying for a St. Louis ArtWorks apprenticeship is NOT first-come, first-served. Teens interested in working for St. Louis ArtWorks must:
1) Be at least 14 years old,
2) Complete the online application (below),
3) Get a letter of recommendation sent to ArtWorks by a non-family member (teacher, after-school activity supervisor, church member, etc.)
4) Be selected for and attend an in-person interview at St. Louis ArtWorks (5959 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63112),
5) The summer session is a commitment of five hours per day, five days a week, starting Monday, June 10th through Friday, July 19th, when ArtWorks hosts our Annual Summer Sale. It is a required day of work.
Application Start Date: February 6th, 2019
Application Deadline: April 19th, 2019
Interview Day: TBD
St. Louis Metro Bus and MetroLink are easily accessible near St. Louis ArtWorks’ location! Visit Google Maps to enter your address and see how quickly and easily you can get to St. Louis ArtWorks from your home!
THANK YOU for your interest and support of teen employment and the arts in St. Louis!